Inherent Flame Retardant (IFR) Standard Coverall Made from DuPont® Nomex® IIIA Fibre
- Coverall made from 4.5oz (150 gsm) DuPont® Nomex® IIIA fabric.
- Two Chest Pockets.
- Heavy duty two-way taped FR brass zipper, gripper at top of zipper and at neck.
- One-piece topstitched, lay flat collar.
- Adjustable snap closures on sleeve cuffs.
- Two set-in front pockets.
- Two patch hip pockets with snap closure on left hip pocket.
- Right leg includes a two in one utility tool pocket.
- Pencil pocket on left sleeve.
- Pleated bi-swing action back.
- Elasticized waist.
- Lower half of garment has felled inseams.
- Side vent opening to inside with snap closure.
- NOMEX® thread used throughout garment construction.
Retro-Reflective Tape Design
2" FR EN 471 Certified Retro-Reflective tape at
Forearms, bottom of pants & across shoulder.
Test Reports / Certification:
Tested and Certified in Accordance to
IFR STANDARD COVERALL:-
Made from 4.5oz (150 gsm) DUPONT® NOMEX® IIIA FIBRE
Design: As per Above.
Colours: Royal Blue, Navy, Tan, Orange, Khaki
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.