Alarm Valve Model H
HD Alarm Valve acts as a check valve by trapping pressurized water above the clapper and preventing reverse flow from sprinkler piping. It is used to actuate a fire alarm during flow of water from the sprinkler system. Alarm Valve is UL Listed and FM Approved.
- Ductile Iron material to ASTM - A536
- Flanged x Flanged, Grooved x Grooved and Grooved x Flanged available
- Rated for maximum 17.5 Bar (250 PSI) operating pressure
- Size: 80, 100, 150 and 200 NB
- Variable Pressure Trim with Retard Chamber and Water Motor Gong
- Constant Pressure Trim available as an option
- Epoxy painted internally & externally
- UL Listed and FM Approved
|Size||80, 100, 150 and 200 NB|
|MoC (Material of Construction)|
|MOC - Body/All Parts||Cast Iron|
|Service Pressure||17.5 Bar (250 PSI)|
|Guarantee (From Manufacturing Defect)||1 Year|
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.