Bridela Fire Blankets
The BRIDELA fire blankets fully comply with the requirements of the British/European standard BS EN 1869 and have been independently tested and certified accordingly. It is available in a variety of standard sizes and has the added benefit of over 25 years of fire protection experience behind it.
Efficiently packaged in a choice of containers (flat-pack or tube pack) for domestic or industrial use, these fire blankets, when draped over a fire, smother the danger by starving the fire of oxygen.
The BRIDELA fire blankets can also be used to wrap around a person whose clothes are on fire.
Suitable for use in a variety of different environments including kitchens, factories, offices, caravans, stores, schools, restaurants, hotels, boats, nursing homes, shops, laboratories, etc.
- Product independently tested and certified to BS EN 1869
- Blanket made from silicone-coated woven glass fiber fabric(totally asbestos-free)
- Containers can be wall-mounted
- Easy and quick withdrawal of blanket from container
- Competitively priced
- English and/or other language instruction labels available
- Customer's own name label can be appended
- Clear pictorial instructions
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
|Size||1.80m x 1.50m - (6’ x 5’) or 1.80m x 1.80m - (6’ x 6’) or 1.00m x 1.00m - (3’3” x 3’3”)|